1.) Set aside time for working on feeling good – CHECK
I made time to do the exercises today.
2.) Meditate for 15 minutes every day – CHECK
No-thought Music / whistling-meditation
3.) Spend some time outside every day – NO
5.) Take a moment to Acknowledge Source every day – CHECK
Read back my written acknowledgement.
6.) Future pacing – CHECK
Read-back the letter I wrote to Abraham.
- – -
Things I’m grateful for today:
- - Finding cute art when I was looking for pictures to illustrate my appreciation rampages of today. I discovered 2 awesome artists I hadn’t known before who do really beautiful artwork. I wrote about their work here –> Mother and Child art, and here –> Dog Art Paintings. It’s fun finding new talent and beautiful things to appreciate I also find it fun to promote others by writing about them; acknowledging their talents and spreading the word. Feels good to let them and the world know I appreciate them!
- - Nice family time – we sat together to have dinner tonight which was nice!
- - I’m grateful for the ongoing abundant sales and passive income that come in from my businesses even while I’m doing all sorts of other things
- - Fun youtube videos like the Sunday Hannah Maggs vlog
- - Finally saw “The Artist” – I was so excited the TV premiere of the Artist was on TV today! I’ve been curious to see it since it came out and now I have finally satisfied that curiosity!
- - Delicious food (esp dinner of udon noodle chinese style – yummy!)
- - Baked some healthy-ish oat chocolate chip squares with my Mom which was nice – and they came out good which I appreciated too
- - I’m grateful to have my Mum to chat to and consult with about Abraham techniques and teachings. Had an interesting discussion today about whether it’s useful to do the same rampage of appreciation repeatedly or whether it’s enough just to read it back rather than coming up with it from scratch (the answer we arrived at was: it depends on what works for you!). For some reason, before today I had this funny idea that you’re only meant to do a rampage on a topic once and then you’re meant to move onto other things to appreciate! I like the variety of different topics so it doesn’t get boring, but I guess sometimes it’s important to focus on just one thing that you really, really want to manifest. I mean, it’s good to feel good in general eg if you’re focusing on a pretty sunset or something, it lines up your vibration with a higher vibrational place so you attract good things in all areas of your life – but somehow it feels to me like focusing specifically may be a faster way to manifest specifically.