Understanding the world around me through the Teachings of Abraham Hicks & The Law of Attraction
- Why are we here?
Abraham’s Take on Why we were created & why we are here on Earth
- What to do when you don’t know what you want to do in life
- Staying positive:
How to stay positive around negative people
- How to manifest wins according to Abraham Hicks
(eg how to win the lottery, how to win money etc)
- Conditionally vs Unconditionally feeling good
- Understanding The Vortex:
- Do we really know what’s in our vortex?
Why does it feel bad when I hear negative words and criticism about others, even if it’s true?
How to make decisions the Abraham Hicks way
- Irritation & Annoyance:
Why do I attract irritationg & annoying people and situations into my experience?
- Letting go:
What does letting go mean?
- Negative emotions:
What causes negative emotions and unhappiness?
What is self-consciousness and how do we overcome it?
Abraham Hicks Techniques & Tips for practising deliberate living, manifestation & feeling good
- Making Peace with where you are:
- How to make peace with What Is and with the unwanted (short, snappy article)
- Making Peace with What is (longer, more thorough article)
- Belief Training: How to go from a negative belief state to a positive belief state
- Pivoting tip: Choose words you can believe
- Amping up the positive examples
- Manifesting tip: Trust & Belief are the keys to manifestation
- Manifestation tip: Relax & Be Patient: Nurture desires and Give them Time to Grow
- Resolving Arguments with loved ones – the Abraham Hicks way
- Training how to get into a good-feeling place
- How to tune into fun when nothing feels like it’s fun
- “Tell a new Story” process
- Moving up the Emotional Guidance Scale (EGS)
- Moving from Optimistic Hope to Certain Belief
My Personal Law of Attraction Experiences
- List of My Manifestations & Synchronicities
- 2014 30-day Abraham Practice challenge:
* The 30-day challenge Plan 1 (Daily Routine)
* The 30-day challenge Plan 2 (Night & Morning Routine)
* The Diary:
Day 1 – Day 2 – Day 3 – Day 4 - Day 5 – Day 6
Day 7 – Day 8 – Day 9 – Day 10 - Day 11
- The Secret of a Happy and Successful Life: A Spiritual Perspective
- You Create Your Own Life
- Living Consciously
- Align First then Move to a Different Location or Job
- Free yourself from controlling relationships
- Why do I make the same mistakes and how do I stop doing it?
- Living Happily in Old Age
- Choosing a Career
- The Difference between Allowing and Tolerating
- How to Keep Feeling Good
- Pleasing Others and Feeling Good