So I had a little break from doing the exercises every day because, after reuniting with a distant family member who asked me about my art and about how the art business works, I felt inspired to make some new stuff and was pretty much in a state of determination to finish that batch of new designs. Getting back to the Abraham processes today though
1.) Set aside time for working on feeling good – CHECK
I made time to do the exercises today.
2.) Meditate for 15 minutes every day
Not yet, but I intend to do some tonight before I go to bed.
3.) Spend some time outside every day – NO
4.) Daily Positive Aspects / Rampages of Appreciation – CHECK
After finishing my batch of designs and having a feeling of: “Ok, that’s done and now I want to do something else… but what?! Now what?” I did a Rampage of Appreciation for wanting and having desires, and updated and added a little to an older rampage on knowing what you want to do in life.
I really enjoyed writing the Appreciation for Wanting. It felt like I got into the feeling place of it when seeking out the best way to describe how it feels to me, with the eagerness of it and everything.
5.) Take a moment to Acknowledge Source every day – CHECK
Read back my written acknowledgement.
6.) Future pacing – CHECK
Read back the letter I wrote to Abraham and adjusted a few things here and there.
- – -
Things I’m grateful for today:
- - My artistic eye in making designs that I think look pretty neat.
- - Having places that sell my pretty neat designs, and making money from them!
- - The Gilmore Girls show! (I rediscovered it and am enjoying it! I’d forgotten how a cute Dean-Rory or Lorelei-Luke romance on TV can get the butterflies in my stomach fluttering pleasantly.)
- - Having a Mum who is willing to help me make chocolate chip oat cookies, even when I say I can do it myself. It’s always more fun doing it together : )
- - My warm, soft purple sheeple fleece which keeps me cosy and warm whenever its needed.
- - Having a fridge of made food so we could have a day off essential cooking.