This rampage of appreciation is aimed to help people who feel like they need more clarity about what they want to do with their life. If done repeatedly over a duration of time, it should help shift the vibration from uncertainty to knowing, getting in touch with your desires, motivation and dreams.
The idea is that by tuning into times when you already have clarity, and focusing on those times, you will attract more of that “knowing vibration” into your life for all the things in your life.
Here’s the rampage:
- I love the feeling of knowing exactly what I want to do next.
- I love being in a vibrational place where ideas comes easily.
- I love being in a vibrational place where I have a strong desire to take inspired action.
- I love the effortlessness of inspired ideas flowing to you.
- I love the feeling of certainty of “I *SO* want to do that!” that comes with inspired ideas.
- I love the feeling of confidence that comes with knowing what the next step is.
- I love the feeling of stability and surefootedness with knowing what your goal is. What you’re aiming for.
- I love the feeling of clarity that comes with having a clear idea of what you want to do next.
- I love how the inspiration to take action is so natural and just happens with complete ease.
- I love the excitement that comes with the brewing of a new desire.
- I love the feeling of focus that comes with focusing on the task at hand.
- I love the feeling of desire to do a good job on the task at hand.
- I love the feeling of feeling that you ARE doing a good job on the task at hand.
- I love feeling the satisfaction of completing a task.
- I love knowing that there is always another fun task waiting around the corner.
- I love knowing that there will always be SOMETHING I want to do next. Always!
- And I know that it’s just a matter of time before I find it; it’s gonna happen.
- Things are lining up with my desires all the time and fresh opportunities and desires are always popping up.
- I love knowing that I always have desires and dreams, no matter how big or small, and that they are an infinite resource to pull fun, exciting expansion from.
- I love the feeling of flow that comes when one idea or action leads to the next and the next.
I love knowing!
It feels like certainty.
It feels like clarity.
It feels like confidence.
It feels like secureness.
It feels solid.
It feels like stability.
It feels like one thing easily flows to the next and the next.
It feels like ease.
It feels natural.
It feels effortless.
It feels easy.
It feels like it bypasses thought.
It feels like an urge from within.
It feels like motivation.
It feels immediate.
It feels like it’s just there!
It feels like it’s just there all along and I always have access to it.
It feels like knowing. Just knowing.
I love knowing!
Exercise of proving to yourself that you often DO know what you want
By remembering the times when you *do* know what you want to do, it may help reinforce that vibration within you, to attract more of that clarity into your life.
So ask yourself: In what situations do I know what I want?
Here is what I came up with:
I feel this knowing when I know exactly when I want to eat. I can feel it clearly when my body tells me I’m hungry.
I feel this certain knowing when I just know what kind of food I feel like eating. Savoury; Sweet; Crunchy; Soft; Italian; Chinese; Japanese… The knowing is always so strong and clear.
I feel this strong sense of knowing what to do next when my body tells me it wants to go to sleep.
Or when I want to go to the bathroom.
I have a strong sense of certainty when I know that I feel like watching a movie and chilling out in front of the TV.
With that is also a sense of clarity about what I want to watch. Sometimes this clarity comes before even seeing what’s available, and sometimes it comes as soon as I read the description of what the film is about. It’s pretty immediate, strong and clear.
I often have a strong feeling of knowing what I want to do next when I just know that I really feel like curling up with a good book.
When I have an urge to play some music, the urge is a clear feeling of “something I want to do now”.
When I have a strong urge to feel the fresh air on my skin and go for a walk, the urge comes from within me as easily and quickly as a click of the fingers.
When I pass a beautiful flower, the desire to lean in to smell it comes just like that!
When I hang out with someone I love, I often have an urge within me to just go and give them a kiss or a hug. No thinking. Just clear, clear connection to internal desire and acting on it straight away!
When I have news I really want to share with someone, I know straight away that sharing the news is exactly what I want to do next.
I often feel quite strongly when I just know I want to spend time with a specific someone.
I know when I feel like checking my emails or checking facebook.
I know when I feel like taking a break from work.
I know when I feel like playing a game.
In fact in most of these cases, the feeling of knowing is so clear that I don’t even have time to think “what do I want to do now”? I just know before I even get a chance to ask the question! I love that immediate, natural sense of knowing!