Rampage of Appreciation for People
This rampage is for the kind of people I love to interact with; be it in terms of family, friends, acquaintances or any other people I come across.
- I love hanging out with people who are kind and accepting.
- I love the way they make you feel accepted just the way you are.
- I love the way people make you feel when they look at you with kind patience in their eyes.
- I love spending time with people who are friendly, always there with a ready smile, a joke and a laugh.
- I love hanging out with people who love easily and are warm.
- I love listening to people who come up with witty and funny quips that flow easily and naturally into the conversation.
- I love hanging out with people who bring out the fun-loving, joking, witty part of me.
- I love it when you can sit with someone in pleasant, comfortable silence and it just feels completely normal – like a nice breathing space together.
- I love it when people really want to help you and put their heart and soul into wanting to do a good job to help you.
- I love it when hanging out with people who love you, you feel safe and like they would look out for you and have your back.
- I love it when people value themselves and take pride in themselves. It feels like they have this strength and confidence.
- I love it when people are so passionate about something that when they tell you about it, it sounds like the most interesting and wonderful thing in the world to you too!
- I love it when people’s good vibes and good energy are contagious and you feel invigoratated after hanging out with them.
- I love it when people who love you comfortably reach out to be physically close to you.
- I love the way it feels when someone bundles their love for you into a heart-felt hug or a kiss or a “love it!” / “love you!” / “you are the greatest!”
- I love the way it feels when you have a genuine belly laugh together with someone.
- I love learning new interesting things when chatting to people; discovering great things I’d never have known about without that interaction.
- I love the feeling you get when someone really wants to hang out with you and try to get you to come to something with them because they want to be with you that much.
- I love it when you can be completely honest with people because you know they’ll love you no matter what you say.
- I love it when a conversation flows with so much ease and fun that it feels like practically no time has passed at all.
- I love it when you can have in-jokes and references with people so that they know exactly what you are talking about when you only give a small hint.
- I love knowing someone so well that you can guess what they’re going to say or do often.
- I love it when you can be totally open with someone and they can be totally open with you.
- I love it when someone can feel like they can tell you *anything* and you feel the same way.
- I love it when someone truthfully tells you “I’ve never told that to anyone else before…”.
- I love the “softness” in the gaze of someone who loves you.
- I love it when someone isn’t afraid to (kindly) tell you they have a different opinion from yours, or to point out another aspect of thinking you hadn’t considered.
- I love it when you feel like hanging out with someone expands your world of thinking and knowledge.
- I love it when people offer to do something to help you without you even having to ask; just because they want things to be fair and pleasant.
- I love it when people are fair and have a good sense of justice.
- I love it when people are organised and clear.
- I appreciate people who can talk in bullet points naturally!
- I like it when people can pull quotes out the bag that are very relevant and helpful to a conversation.
- I love it when people are logical and easy to follow.
- I love it when people are good teachers and like explaining things to you patiently, kindly, clearly and thoroughly.
- I love it when people use colorful language that is unique to them.
- I love listening to accents, mannerisms and tones that are unique to an individual.
- I like seeing people who are good with kids and are able to be good with them whilst being respectful and acknowledging to all the adults around too.
- I like seeing when people stop to help others in public, eg lifting a pram down the stairs at the underground or helping someone pick up stuff they’ve dropped.
- I love the feeling of reminiscing about “the good old days” with someone, and they bring up a bunch of stuff you hadn’t remembered and the talk with them reminded you.
When you hang out with people and it’s lovely, it feels like:
- safe ; looked after
- vibrant, lively, alive
- new energy
- being parts of the same whole
This entry was posted in Rampages
and tagged appreciation
, appreciation for people
, awesome people
, best characteristics of people
, best kind of people
, best of humanity
, best people
, characteristic of people
, i appreciate people
, i appreciate people who
, kind people
, people i appreciate
, people i like
, people i love
, the best of humanity
, the best of humans
, why i love people
. Bookmark the permalink